Statement of Commitment
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 AODA) and applicable regulations, in order to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We will strive at all times to respect the dignity and independence of all people, including people with disabilities.
Our Multi-Year Accessibility Plan outlines our strategy to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility and meet accessibility requirements under the Act. It is available to the public and we will provide it in an accessible format, upon request.
Customer Service Standard
Our Accessible Customer Service Plan has been in place since January 1, 2012. Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all clients, including people with disabilities. This plan takes into consideration a person’s disability in communications with them, allows for assistive devices, service animals and welcomes support persons. It also lets clients know when accessible services aren’t available and invites clients to provide feedback.
Employment Standard: Accessible Emergency Information
The Lone Wolf Emergency Evacuation plan has been in place since January 1, 2012. We are committed to providing our clients with publicly available emergency information in an accessible way upon request. We will also provide employees with disabilities with individualized emergency response information when necessary.
Accessibility Policies and Training
As of January 1, 2014 and ongoing, Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. will continue to review all policies on an annual basis and incorporate accessibility into them whenever possible. Our 2014-2021 Multi-Year Accessibility Plan will be reviewed and updated at least once every five years, and as required.
We will ensure training is provided on Ontario's accessibility laws and on the Human Rights Code as it relates to people with disabilities. Training will be provided in a way that best suits the duties of employees.
As January 1, 2015 and ongoing, we will take the following steps to ensure employees are provided with the training needed to meet Ontario’s accessible laws by:
- Making available our AODA Customer Service Plan to all employees
- Conducting training on an annual basis and ensure that all new employees receive this training upon hire and that all employees are informed of any changes on an ongoing basis
- Recording the completion dates of training and follow up with employees that have not completed the training
Information and Communication Standards
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities. We will consult with people with disabilities to determine their information and communication needs.
As of January 1, 2014 and ongoing, we will take the following steps to make all new websites and content on those sites conform with WCAG 2.0, Level A by:
- Developing processes to ensure all new content and web properties are developed for the new websites in accordance with AODA
- Testing new website content and properties using accepted industry tools to ensure they meet WCAG 2.0, Level A standards except where this is impracticable
As of January 1, 2015 and ongoing, we will continue to ensure existing feedback processes are accessible to all persons with disabilities upon request by:
- Accepting feedback on accessibility concerns through multiple formats such as email, telephone, mail and in-person and respond.
As of January 1, 2016 and ongoing we will take the following steps to make sure all publicly available information is made accessible upon request by:
- Informing the public about the availability of accessible formats and communication supports upon request
- Consulting with the person to determine suitability of accessible format or communication support and ensure all requests for accommodation are reviewed and addressed in a timely manner
- We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. Availability of accessible formats and communication supports will be given upon request.
As of January 1, 2021 and ongoing, we will take the following steps to make all websites and content conform with WCAG 2.0, Level AA by:
- Developing processes to ensure all new content and web properties are developed in accordance with AODA
- Testing all web content and properties using accepted industry tools to ensure they meet WCAG 2.0, Level AA standards except where this is impracticable
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
As of January 1, 2016 and ongoing, we will take the following steps to notify the public and staff that, when requested, we will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment process and when people are hired, by:
- Including a statement on our career website and job postings that accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities
- Informing job applicants selected to participate in the interview process that accommodations are available during the recruitment process upon request
- If accommodations are requested, consult with the selected applicant and implement suitable accommodations
- Including a statement in offer letters to notify the successful candidate of our policies on accommodating employees with disabilities
As of January 1, 2016 and ongoing, we will upon hire, also ensure these steps are taken to improve accessibility for current employees, by:
- Informing all employees of policies in place to support employees with disabilities
- Upon request of an employee with a disability we will consult and provide accessible formats and communication accommodations
- Continue to provide individualized workplace emergency response information to employees with a disability as necessary
- Developing individual accommodation plans and return-to-work processes for employees who have been absent due to a disability and need disability related accommodations in order to return to work
- Considering the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities during performance management, career development and redeployment processes
Lone Wolf Technologies Inc. will also take steps to prevent and remove other accessibility barriers identified by the public, clients and employees to a practical extent.
For more information regarding accessibility or to request accessible versions of Lone Wolf Technologies Inc.’s Accessibility Plan, please contact:
Sr. HR Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 519.624.1236 or you can write to us at:Lone Wolf Technologies Inc.
231 Shearson Crescent, Suite 310
Cambridge, Ontario N1T 1J5
Attention: Sr. HR Manager